Well since oatmeal we have moved on to veggies. The first veggie Carter tried was peas. I bet you won't believe this but .... Carter did not enjoy peas. The first few days he would gag and act like we were torturing him. He never seemed quite happy eating them but he eventually tolerated them. Then we moved on to sweet potatoes. I think with the first bite he was expecting something gross as he hesitated opening his mouth, but then he realized it tasted different. Needless to say the boy loves sweet potatoes. I think I've even heard him say "mmmm". Carter eats a little bit of his veggies twice a day right now and getting use to eating solids.
 |
| Peas = Yucky |
 |
| I'm eating them, but I'm not impressed. |
|
|
|
 |
| Sweet Potatoes = Yummy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment