Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

What a wonderful day it has been!  I have been spoiled and feel so loved by my family.  My mother's day began with a 3 a.m. feeding.  Kurt had said the night before that if Care has trouble going back to sleep to let him know and that he would get up with Carter.  Most of the time he goes back down just fine, however this was not one of those times.  I took Kurt up on his offer and he took care of the little guy so I could get my sleep.  In fact I was able to sleep until 8:00 a.m.!  My husband and son spoiled me with cards and gifts, a day at the spa.  I can't wait to pamper myself.  This afternoon we headed to a delicious cafe/bakery for some lunch.  After lunch we went to the Mercer Arboretum and walked the trails looking at the beautiful flowers.  We brought the camera along hoping to capture some good pictures of Carter but he was not crazy about this idea.  After the arboretum we spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out at home laughing and playing with our little boy.  What a great day!




Unhappy Here.

Happy Here!




Happy Mother's Day to all our mamas that read this blog.  We wish a very special mother's day to great gigi, gigi, grandma, and grammie.  Thank you for your constant to love and wonderful example of what it means to be a mother.  We love you all!






No comments:

Post a Comment