The other night Kurt was upstairs giving Carter his bath. I was downstairs cleaning up from dinner when I hear Kurt yelling, "Mama!" I go upstairs to find that our little boy had made a stink in his bathtub after only being in it for a few minutes. I grab a towel and Kurt hands wet Carter over to me so he can clean out the tub. Carter just looks up at me with a facial expression saying, "What's the problem guys?" He was so content. After Kurt cleaned out the tub, I handed him back over. I step out of the bathroom for maybe a minute or two when it happens again. Yep, Carter had pooped twice in the bathtub! So again I get the towel, Kurt hands him over and then cleans his tub. Again Carter is looking up at me with wide eyes wondering why he is not in his bathtub. While holding him we hear (and I feel) the dreaded noise. Carter decided to finish the job in the bath towel. What a little stinker! Let's just say by this point Carter did not get his usual splash and playtime for fear we would have to clean the tub for a third time.
 |
| Third time's a charm. |
 |
| Clean at last! |
That's my boy! So proud of you Carter!
ReplyDeleteI'm really excited about visiting you! We will
have loads of funtime!
xoxox
Gigi
ps. I'm excited to see mom and dad!
We are excited to see you too! Only about a week and half till we get to see you. :)
Delete