Carter celebrated his second Halloween as a cute, adorable puppy dog! It had been a pretty rainy day, but luckily had stopped by early evening so all the neighborhood kids would be able to go trick or treating. That day Grammie, Grandpa, Carter, and I met Kurt for lunch. After lunch Carter came home and took a nap. When he woke up I was so excited for Halloween that I put him in his costume (minus his hat, since he hates it). We patiently waited for Kurt to come home from work so that we could take Carter to a few homes for trick or treat. Kurt and I were ready to leave the house around 5/5:30 and we noticed there was no one walking the neighborhood. We began to wonder if and when the trick or treating would begin. Finally at 6:00 we decided to put the little puppy in his new car and head out down the street. We basically walked up and down our street stopping by the neighbors we knew to show off our little guy. We returned home for dinner and bedtime. In the meantime, Kurt happily handed out candy to all the little trick or treaters.
No comments:
Post a Comment