A few ago Grandma came for a visit. Kurt and Carter picked Grandma up the airport Wednesday evening and then went and got a bite to eat for dinner. Apparently Carter was so mesmerized with Grandma at dinner that he just sat and stared at her for a good 10 minutes before touching his dinner. The week of Grandma's visit we spent a lot of time playing and hanging out. She also attended Baby Sensory class with us and went with us to purchase Carter's big boy carseat. Grandma even stayed home with Carter one evening to babysit while Kurt and I went out with some friends. While Grandma was here she also celebrated Carter's birthday a little early. Since I decided to make a cake from scratch I thought it would be a good idea to test out a recipe and make sure it would be edible (which it was!) Grandma also gave Carter a bunch of books for his birthday. The kid loves books! We had a great visit and Carter definitely enjoyed all the extra attention. See you soon Grandma!
No comments:
Post a Comment